- More than 25 years’ sales management experience
- Management of sales teams with more than 20 representatives
- Portfolio of more than 12000 active customers
- Management of promotional, marketing and product launch activities
- Good knowledge of the business world and excellent network of local and international contacts
- Very good analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Recognized independence and leadership
- Bilingual – Italian and English written and spoken
Jobs with Beverly Group
The recruiter must quickly understand in which sector you worked, how many years of sales experience you have and which type of sales you specialized in: more business development or more account management.
Don't forget to include your first name, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail, and Web site (if applicable) in the header or footer of your CV.
Do not indicate your marital status, age, or include a picture of yourself. firstname.lastname@example.org
You must describe your professional experience in sufficient detail for the recruiter to understand what your various jobs were. Only provide information relevant to the job you are applying for; don't spell out those parts of your experience that have no bearing on the position and that don't match what the recruiter is looking for. It's up to you to show how your experience perfectly corresponds to the employer's criteria.
- Outline the context: for each of your experiences, specify the products, market, geographic territory, target buyers, etc.
- Quantify your results: always specify the sales, portfolio size and development, basic objectives and objectives reached, and for managers, the number of people reporting to you, etc.
- Be specific and concise in your formulation; use bullet lists instead of full sentences and avoid unnecessary length.